The Postgraduate School of Credit And Financial Management (PSCFM) is a strong affiliate of the UK’s most respected and globally acknowledged London Postgraduate Credit Management College (LPCMC).
PSCFM’s students have the opportunity of qualifying for and earn the award (subject to certain payment) of LPCMC’s professional qualification in credit management recognized by global credit industry and creditmarket operators.
LPCMC qualifications are:
(1) International Certified Credit Fellow (ICCF)
(2) International Certified Credit Associate (ICCA)
(3) Certified Credit Professional (CCP)
*CCP is LPCMC’s ultimate qualification in credit management with rigorous process to attaining it
PSCFM EXTERNAL EXAMINER
Having considered the international standard and criteria
for appointing external examiner, PSCFM External Examiner
Appointment Committee, appointed Clauda Bruning of a
German University as PSCFM external examiner.
The appointment was done based on the following:
• Claudia is an expert in intercultural learning,
basically on English and Spanish
• Claudia has over 12 year of experience as a teacher of language .
• She handles Business English course for adults and courses in Business Communication and Business Correspondence for over 2 year in Arnsberg Germany.
• She is also well-informed about the PSCFM’s syllabus and operations .
It is the belief of PSCFM, therefore, that with the appointment of this professional as visiting Lecturer and external examiner, quality control in the school will not be compromised.
April 3, 2007.
The Postgraduate School of Credit Financial Management
35, King George V Road,
3rd floor, Onikan, Lagos Island,
ATTENTION: DR. CHRIS M. E. ONALO (FICA)
Dear Dr. Onalo,
RE: AFFILIATION REQUEST BY PSCFM
The Board of Regents of this college has approved the application of your institution for affiliation with London Postgraduate Credit Management College, UK with a view to collaborate in credit management education programmes in Nigeria as well as Ghana.
While congratulating you, we are requesting that you visit our office in London to discuss modalities for the implementation of this academic collaboration with the undersigned.
Please call (01144) 207 278 4901 to arrange for a suitable date and time for a meeting. We look forward to hearing from you.
Academic Development Manager